Monday, November 5, 2012

The Living Room

With the one year anniversary of my house purchase fast approaching, I made a vow to get the living room functionally complete by that point (NOTE: I changed it from Complete to Functionally Complete, aren't I clever?). Happily, I was able to get the living room to that point and have a party to celebrate being a home owner!








Thanks a ton to my Mom and Dad and Jay for helping out on bringing this room together. There are still a few things to do on it but those things won't keep the room from being enjoyed!

Things left to do, because what house project is ever really finished?

  • Install Track Lighting
  • Purchase, Stain and Install Molding along ceiling, fireplace and over heating
  • Purchase and install blinds and curtains
  • Build/Purchase and Install a Mini Bar and Liquor Cabinet
  • Build and Install a Storm door (similar to the ones on the front and back door) for use as a rail-driven sliding door to close off the living room (additional zombie fallback barrier maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment