Friday, October 28, 2011

On October 28, 2011, I did something that was, perhaps, foolish. I bought a home in Franklin, MA. I went in knowing there would be work to be done (and boy is there) and a lot of furnishing needed (its so much bigger when the previous owners stuff isn't in there) considering its size. This blog is the documentation of my efforts for friends and family to look at and comment on.

One of the things I realized recently when I had to put one of my ferrets to sleep. I don't take nearly enough photos and I don't document enough of the important events in my life. I only have a small hand-full of pictures to remember Crash by. With this house, I want to turn that around. I want to show my friends and family what I am doing, what I am working on and what is still to come for me with this house.

Soon, hopefully, I will have the first set of photos of the house available for people to look at. This is the house as it is when I bought it. Then, I'm going to put together a master project list and follow each of those projects on this blog (with before and after photos). Since my family is mostly up north and rarely get a chance to come down here to visit (and some of them are Facebook-o-phobes), I figured that this would be a great way for them to keep up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment